ITALY in one region
The Holiday Village Residence Riva dei Pini is located on the Adriatic Coast in Lido di Fermo (blue flag since 2003), just 10 metres away from the beach.
The sea, the fine sandy beaches, the historical and cultural heritage of the Province of Fermo, and the close Monti Sibillini natural park, make our territory the ideal place to add nice walks and excursions to your holiday. Our area is also called Italy in one region : here you will find all the main characteristics of the Italian landscape, from the sandy beaches to the Sibillini Mountains passing through Medieval Villages typical of the hilly area, all in a distance of only 60 km!
- Fermo: www.fermo.net
- Marche Region: www.turismo.marche.it, www.le-marche.com
- Frasassi Caves: www.frasassi.com
- The Loreto Sancturary: www.santuarioloreto.it
- Monti Sibillini National Park: www.sibillini.net
- Porto San Giorgio: www.portosangiorgio.it
- Tour and nature guide:www.pierluigitomassetti.com
In the area of Fermo there is a long tradition in the production of shoes, leather and hats; you can take advantage of your stay to buy at competitive prices directly at the factories or in the numerous outlets.
- List of Outlets: www.spaccimarche.com/fermo.htm